What are Chakras and where are they located?
Chakras, by definition, are energy centers within the human body and animal body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to to the immune system and emotions. We can commonly count 7 chakras(12 in advanced practise) positioned throughout your body, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, that is depicted through a specific chakra colour and link to human health,emotions and general well-being.
Introducing The 7 Major Chakras
Let’s start with a brief definition.What are chakras? A chakra (pronounced “cha”-“kra” with a resounding “ch”) is a center of energy. Originating from Sanskrit, it literally means “wheel” by association with its function as a vortex of spinning energy interacting with various physiological and neurological systems in the body.
1) ROOT CHAKRA Functions: Safety, grounding, right to live
2) SACRAL CHAKRA Functions: Emotions, creativity, sexuality
3)SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA Functions: Will, social self, power
4) HEART CHAKRA Functions: Compassion, love, integration
5) THROAT CHAKRA Function: Personal truth, etheric, expression
6) THIRD EYE CHAKRA Functions: Extrasensory perception, intuition, inspiration
7) CROWN CHAKRA Functions: Wisdom, transcendence, universality
Realigning Chakras By Electro-Crystal Therapy
re-balancing chakras using Electro Crystal(see top of page photos)